The Scam: Storytelling Two Small-Town Sisters flickr Two sisters, Lisa and Linda, lived on the outskirts of Fort Worth, Texas and had a very simple life. Both were young, right out of high school, and both wanted more out of their life than their simple life on their parents’ ranch. One morning (about a month out of graduation), the sisters were sitting outside after a long morning of bailing hay. "Lisa, I think I want to be a model," Linda suddenly said after a cold drink of water. "What made you say that? Why do you want to be a model?" Lisa quickly replied. Lisa, the elder of the two sisters, was much more level-headed than Linda. However, Linda was the one that was creative, bold, and willing to experience new things. Both of the girls balanced each other perfectly; they each possessed qualities that the other lacked. "Think about it, Lisa! You and I could move to Dallas and learn about fashion, walk the runway, ...
Comments
Post a Comment